Community Groups are the key to experiencing Greater Community at Northwest.
- Register online and we'll match you with a Starter Group.
- Come to GroupLink, meet some people, form a group.
- Decide when and where your group will have its first meeting as a Starter Group.
- "Try Before You Buy" group
- Commit to meet together for 8 weeks while completing a supplied introductory curriculum.
- After 8 weeks, you decide if you want to continue as a Community Group. If not, this is a the time to leave the group, no questions asked.
- Committed group of up to 8 individuals or 5 married couples.
- Agree to meet together for 12-24 months for connection and spiritual growth.
- Groups choose what they will study and if they will meet socially over holidays and summer